Thursday, October 8, 2009
Jungle Book
I've always been told that the animation in Jungle Book is awesome, and I've been meaning to check it out. A classmate sent this around and it certainly is inspiring, I love the animation on the tiger especially. Must watch the rest of the movie sometime soon.
Oh and my mentor showed us some of the frames he did for the Lion King and it's AMAZING! It's like seeing the final film but one drawing at a time with squiggles and rub outs and thought embedded in it. The shot was of Simba trying to pounce on a grasshopper and each frame was beautiful. I wish I could draw like that. Lion King was the movie that turned me into an animator, I loved the film, I loved drawing Simba (nowhere near the actual Simba, but I learnt a lot) and I love lions. Such a turning point, and here I am 'meeting' a guy who worked on it! Star struck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment